A Family Dentist in Thornton, CO – A One-stop Dental Clinic For the Whole Family
➔ Affordable professional dental services for the entire family
➔ We are a top-rated family dentist based on Google reviews!
➔ We have a well-trained team to cater for your complete dental needs
➔ Your family deserves the best family dental care in the Thornton area
➔ We accept most dental insurances, just give us a call with any questions on your insurance situation
When it comes to maintaining the health and well-being of your family, routine dental care from caring, skilled professionals is an absolute must. Whether someone is seven years old or 70 years old, regular visits to the family dentist is a key part of maintaining overall physical health. In greater Denver, the team at The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza is the one to trust for caring, attentive, skilled and dependable dental care for the entire family. Read on to learn more about our family dental services and what our team can do for you.
Family Dental Care: Why It Matters
According to the American Dental Association, approximately 100 million Americans fail to visit the dentist on an annual basis. Given the fact that oral health impacts every aspect of a person’s health and life, however, failing to obtain regular dental care is shortsighted indeed. All too often, parents assume that young children don’t need to see the dentist until they are older. However, cavities continue to be the most prevalent chronic childhood disease, also according to the ADA, and the best way to detect them and other issues quickly—when they are easier to treat and manage—is by visiting the family dentist at least one time per year.
Reasons to Choose The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza for Family Dentistry
At The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza, we know that you have plenty of options when it comes to obtaining dental care for your family. Some of the reasons to consider our team include:
- Experience – For more than 30 years, The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza has provided quality dental care for the entire family.
- Credentials – Our team of dentists, hygienists and dental assistants are fully licensed and certified, and they receive continuing dental education to ensure that they stay abreast of the latest technologies and techniques.
- Attentiveness – When you and your family receive dental care from our team, you can rest assured of enjoying an exceptional, personal level of care and attentiveness that you are unlikely to find elsewhere.
- Quality – The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza is committed to continually investing in the latest dental technologies, including intraoral video systems and advanced sterilization and infection control systems, ensuring that the care that you receive is of the utmost quality every time.
- Flexibility – Our office is open 70 hours a week to serve the dental needs of your family, and a doctor is always on call via an answering service and just a phone call away.
- Comfort – We ensure the comfort of patients of all ages by offering perks like video monitors and earphones in all rooms and nitrous oxide, or laughing gas, for especially anxious patients.
Our Family Dentistry Services
The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza offers a complete array of dental services for the whole family, including:
- tooth-colored fillings
- routine exams and cleanings
- periodontal therapies
- dental implants
- cosmetic dentistry
- porcelain veneers
- teeth whitening
- tooth extractions
- dental crowns
The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza: Quality Dental Care for the Entire Family
If you are looking for reliable, attentive, caring and quality dental care for your family and live in metro Denver, you can’t go wrong by turning to the professionals at The Dental Center at Thornton Plaza. Our office is conveniently located, and we offer flexible business hours that make it easy to schedule and receive the care that you and your family need. From routine exams and cleanings to advanced services like cosmetic dentistry and treatments for gum disease, our caring team is here to address of all of your family dentistry needs, so contact us today to schedule an appointment.